All you Wanted to Know about Magic Mushrooms

The magic mushroom is a hallucinogen that causes people to see, hear and feel things they don't actually exist. People who are looking for a high often use magic mushrooms because of their ability to induce a sense of euphoria.

Magic mushrooms can cause anxiety, nausea, and muscle twitches in those who use them. They don't become addicted to magic mushrooms (also known as psilocybin mushrooms). But dried magic mushroom have certain benefits as well.

Psilocybin mushrooms were likely used since prehistoric times and may have been depicted as such in Mesoamerican rock art and pre-Columbian historical material. These mushrooms have been used in many cultures' religious ceremonies and rites.

Here are some facts

Psilocybin is a hallucinogenic ingredient found in magic mushrooms. You can take it as tea or mix it with other foods. Some even cover them in chocolate to mask the bitter taste.

After consumption of the magic mushroom, it takes approximately 30 minutes for the individual to feel the effects. The person's perception of color and sound changes can also be affected.

After consuming these magic mushrooms, there are active hallucinations. Some people feel nauseated and see moving objects. These flustered feelings can last anywhere from three to eight hours but they will help treat skin problems.