• 25 degrees of freedom to move and adapt to the environment
• 7 touch sensors located in the head, hands, and feet
• 4 directional microphones and speakers
• Speech recognition and dialogue available in 20 languages
• 2 2D cameras to recognize shapes, objects, and people
• Open and fully programmable platform
For Regular Education
Students discover the magic of learning with humanoid robotic-assisted instruction when they engage with the NAO robot- RAI for children with autism. They develop skills while having fun. Programming the NAO robot is simple. All you need to do is use the appropriate software and select lessons based on student needs.
For Special Education
The NAO robot helps children with learning differences, such as those with autism. NAO allows children with special needs to participate in robot-assisted instruction individually or with a group. The robot can repeat the exercises or games as often as necessary. This robot has a non-judgmental personality that helps students reduce their shyness, reluctance, and frustration and boost their self-confidence, social skills, and self-esteem.
Learning to Use the NAO Robot for Robot-Assisted Instruction
The software for using the NAO for Robot-Assisted Instruction is sophisticated, yet quite simple to use! MOVIA experts are available to train each of their customers so that they can personalize learning experiences for their students/children.